So here came the new year, the life of sushi will change and a lot more people are now into sushi. Read the rest of this entry »
This should help to navigate through the site.
- Introduction to sushi rice and sushi rice recipe #1
- Preparation of Sushi Rice #2
- Sausepan Hint for cooking sushi rice #3
- Two methods on how to cook / make sushi rice #4
- Basic ingredients for sushi making #5
- Maki Nori Preparation / Sushi Rice on Nori #6
- Ingredients preparation for Maki Sushi or California Sushi Roll #7
- Making of Maki Sushi #8
- Preparation and Making of California Rolls #9
- Frying sesame seeds for sushi #10
- Adding sesame seeds to California Rolls #11
- How to cut California Sushi Roll | Maki Sushi Roll #12
- How to make Nigiri Sushi? #13
- How to Cook Nigiri Sushi Shrimps
- How to Cook Fried Salmon Sushi
Just wanted to show you the pictures of sushi made by me. I took these pictures a few years ago, it took time to develop the sushi site and post them here.
An experiement with paprika. You may notice that a california roll on the top left has only avokado and paprika in there.
At that point I ran out of fish and crab sticks, thus I could say, it is better to use paprika and avokado as an adition to some sea ingredients. Rolling sushi with only avokado and paprika is ok, but the taste is a bit vegeterian. ^.^ Read the rest of this entry »